Thursday, April 9, 2009

how useful are widget!?!

Widgets are incredibly useful tool that every blog must include in order to be complete. I found a handful of widgets all extremely useful to you my audience. The goal of my blog is not only to inform you about how important it is to have a smart leader in a political position but also to keep you updated on recent events. The blog has recent shifted gears like a 1970's hot rod.

Genocide's are the deadliest events the humanity has ever come across. It strikes emotions not only from non governmental organizations but with the world community as well. Understanding the root of genocide means comprehending the politics behind the position.

News is constantly changing; Political news is frequently being refreshed. With the help of a widget such as this one a research truly the latest news while being able to put this source on an accessible place. A widget can be added to not only a blog, but to a web site or any medium which allows add-ons. The widget I found was created by NDN. The functionality of the widget is very much like a You-Tube but only for political videos. My audience will be able to search for key words such as "President Obama's view on genocide," or "Human Rights Watch," which is also an added bonus. You would also find national organizations and a whole list of perspectives regarding the issue.

I am hopeful that once I add this to my blog and my readers will use it find further detail related to the discussion already taking place. If you need political news and you like the streaming video this widget is for you. My audience, with the help of this widget, will be able to understand the varying aspects that make genocide possible including leadership, game theory,and an assortment of causal factors. I would like to thank NDN for creating such a useful widget and I cannot wait to use it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment